Pick five of your favorite TV shows before reading the questions.
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. The Office
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Parks and Recreation
5. Sex and The City
1) Who is your favorite character in 5 ?
2) Who is your least favorite character in 3 ?
3) What is your favorite episode of number 1 ?
Two Episodes from Season 2 -
It’s the end of the world… (Pt 1)
As we know it. (Pt 2)
4) What is your favorite season of number 4 ?
5) What is your favorite relationship in 2 ?
Pam and Jim
6) What is your least favorite relationship in 3?
Barney and Robin. Ugh.
7) How long have you watched 5?
I first watched it in 2006.
8) How did you become interested in 4 ?
Someone told me it was like The Office.
9) Who is your favorite actor in number 1 ?
As a general actor - Katherine Heigl
As an actor in Grey’s - Ellen Pompeo. Everytime she cries I die a little inside..
10) Which show do you prefer more : 1, 2, or 5 ?
11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 4 ?
I’ve seen all the episodes of both but I re-watch 1 allllll the time
12) If you could be anyone from 3, who would it be ?
Lily - she kind of did inspire my career choice..
13) How would you kill off your favorite character in 5 ?
Carrie would be meeting up with Big and he would stand her up, she would get incredibly drunk and to go his apartment, a screaming match in the street would ensue when she goes to leave and she’d stumble across the road being hit by a car. It would be awful and corny but it would HAVE to involve Big.
14) Would a 3/4 crossover work ?
Not really… I guess they could go to Pawnee? Or Leslie could come to New York for political things?
15) Pair two characters in 4 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
April and Ben… but this should never happen because April/Andy Ben/Leslie are perfect.
16) Give a random quote from 2.
“How did you concieve, did you do it normal or lady on her back? You did lady on her back didn’t you!? Freak?” - Dwight.
Kids, your uncle Marshall has faced many challenges in his life. But he still considers getting up these two steps when he was this drunk to be the hardest one of all.
cause I’m done. Ohhhhhh yeah!
Appropriate considering I have my Legal Studies exam tomorrow.
so much fucking stress fuck shit fuck so much to do in the next three weeks and i have no time. fuck. fuck. exams. fuck.